RE: Jaws-friendly E-learning authoring software

  • From: "Carpenter, Elizabeth" <ecarpenter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 11:34:06 -0500

Hello Alex,

I've heard a product called "SoftChalk" was good but I've never tried
it.  The other one I've heard of is Moodle - they say it creates
accessible e-learning, but once again, I've never tested it.

Jim Thatcher does a some work with accessible e-learning; you might get
some leads from his website: http://jimthatcher.com/

Hope that helps.