Jaws working with sound card?

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 20:19:35 -0600

Hi all,
I am looking in to putting a second sound card in this computer and dedicating
it to Jaws.  I have read how to do this but want to make sure of a few things.
 I am using access 32 and know this can be done using elaquence but want to
know if it can be done with Access 32?  The sound card I am looking at is a
Sound Blaster 16 bit p c i and wanted to make sure that would be compatible
with Jaws.  The reason for using this card is plain and simply, it is cheap
and doesn't have to be a multi channel card.  Any suggestions or help?  Please
feel free.  Take care.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx