Re: Jaws won't read this website.

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 11:34:46 -0500

Is it possible that another program running in the background might be getting JAWS attention?
In other words, maybe another program that's currently running might be doing something and JAWS might be thinking it's supposed to give you that information rather than the web page. close everything else accept for Internet explorer and then try again.

At 08:22 PM 7/9/2005, you wrote:

Thankyou Sun,
your a very nice person,
if this doesn't work,then, I don't know what will,
I have been trying things, and I found out, that after I go in to the captains blog then go out Jaws will most of the Time read the page?
I will let you know.

From Joseph   Original Message -----