Re: Jaws with Window's 7

  • From: GlenJan <glenjan42@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:03:50 +1100

I'm another one who has no plans to downgrade from Windows XP any time soon.
BTW, you can buy genuine versions of XP on ebay easy enough.
Glen

On 4-Mar-2010 09:59, Gerald Levy wrote:
Microsoft intends to continue support for XP Sp3 through 2014. But millions of users will probably keep using it well beyond then. As long as it still meets your needs, there's absolutely no reason to upgrade to Windows 7. All these people who rush out to buy a new computer every time MS releases a new version of Windows must have money to burn. I don't. As long as my XP system keeps running and does what I need it to do, I plan to hold on to it as long as I can.
Gerald