Re: Jaws with Window's 7

  • From: "1SmartDog@xxxxxxx" <1smartdog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:00:31 -0600

Yes, I sure do. I just had two systems built with XP. My computer tech had the
foresight to purchase quite a number of XP licences before they went out of
production. Contact me off list and I can provide the computer geek's
information. He provides the computer with XP installed together with original
XP disks and licence and registration.

Karen