RE: Jaws with T43 ThinkPad

  • From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:06:43 +0100

Hi Ron

As you say, the T series machines are a complete pain in that they don't
have a windows key.

The keyboard customizer utility works well, but does take some fiddling
with.

When I owned a T42, I used to map a windows key using the Customizer.

You can change the JAWS keyboard layout to Laptop, it's ok once you get used
to it.

Fortunately, Lenovo have now seen fit to include a windows key with their
machines.

Cheers