Jaws with Integrated sound?

  • From: "Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:43:45 -0600

Hi List,
I'm going to be buying a new Dell pc soon. my local dealer has only ones
with Integrated sound. I'm looking at the Dimention 4600 series. how well
does Jaws work with the integrated sound on those things?
Never let mistakes or wrong directions, of which every man falls
into many, discourage you.  There is precious instruction to be
got by finding where we were wrong.

      -- Thomas Carlyle
  The easiest thing to be in the world is you.
The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be.
Don't let them put you in that position. (Leo Buscaglia)

Join me on MSN:
gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the people: Gail the u. s. male