Re: Jaws with Audible.com?

  • From: "Korin Trytko" <gryffontko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:11:09 -0800

Hmm, I've been using Audible.com for 4 or 5 years now and while the more resent
version of the softer isn't as jaws friendly as it use to be, I have few
problems with them.  I think their website has become a bit to cluttered but I
have no trouble buying, downloading, and re-downloading my books at all.

Korin