Jaws voice problem

  • From: Craig Goodenough <epimetheus27@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:12:13 -0600

Greetings everyone!!
I discovered that with the new update to JAWS 5.0, you can now use the
new Neospeech voices that come with Kurzweil 1000 version 8.

My problem is, that the voice settings don't seem to want to stay set.
It reverts back to the default JAWS synthesizer voice after rebooting.

Any idea how I can may these new voices that are available through SAPI
5 a permanent edition.

Thanks

Craig Goodenough