Re: Jaws users look out, touch-screen Windows

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:33:32 -0700

Orhan,

I've got no issue with you at all, okay? I don't have an issue with this
kind of PPL or that kind of PPL and whatever. I hope you understand that I
just thought you were responding to Ann, and I didn't feel that she deserved
to be yelled at for having contributed nothing worse than a thoughtful,
enthusiastic and gentle couple of remarks. A good idea next time might be to
post your passionate warnings to PPL in direct response to the message that
actually provoked your response. Just a suggestion. I'm not with the
Armenian historical union or anything. Honest. :-)