Re: Jaws user new to the JFW list...

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:34:37 -0400

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the only strongly supported browser is
Internet Explorer. One user on the list had said JAWS works well with
Mazilla, however as I had said iin reply, that benefit is both
unintentional ans unsupported by Freedom Scientific. As pointed out by
another member as well, work had been done to support Netscape in the past,
though if my information is correct that project has been abandoned. That
said, the support may still be there, however as Netscape's versions and
JFW's priorities change, this may not be the case. I hope this answers your
questions to some degree.

James,
List Admin