Jaws user new to the JFW list...

  • From: "Khanh P. Hoang" <khbusiness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:41:33 -0700

Hi,

        I have been meaning to join a JFW specific list but never got around to
finding one until last night when someone c.c.ed his response to some
questions I had regarding a completely different topic to this list... I did
a google search and found the subscription information.

        I am currently using Jaws 5.0 and I like a lot of the features it has. I
use Internet Explorer as my browser, but I am wondering if JAWS works with
other browsers such as Mazilla.

        I look forward to reading and learning a lot.

                Khanh