Jaws use with Encase Software question

  • From: Shan.Noyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:28:47 -0600

Hi all!

Was wondering if anyone has used a software package called Encase with
Jaws.  Encase is a security forensics program that is used to analyze
computer hard drives in the computer security field.  It runs on the
Windows operating system.

I haven't try it out yet,  plans are to install it and test it in a week
or two, but thought I would write and ask everyone because maybe I'll get
lucky and some one is using the program and developped scripts for it.  Or
maybe someone has found and is using another forensics application.

Thanks for any and all comments on this posting.

Shan Noyes
S.C.S.A 7, S.C.S.A 8, GGSC-0200, GHTQ, GSIP
Technical Analyst - Corporate Security
SaskTel
Phone: 306-777-4830, Cell: 306-533-1440