Re: Jaws under VMWare workstation

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 08:09:32 +0100

Hi.
I have never heard of this problem at all. What version of JAWS are you using on the host and what version of VMware Workstation are you using? I have also posted your query to my Blind Virtual Machines list which you can join by sending a blank message to b-v-m-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I can't be of any help at this time.
Take care.

Sent using Thunderbird

On 01/09/2010 8:05, Shane W wrote:
Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has successfully run Jaws 11 with the
latest VMWare workstation product. I have it installed on a
win7 X64 guest and it is working quite well in terms of the
mirror display driver etc.

However, whenever I reboot the host system, my locking code
changes and I lose activation. Does anyone know of a VMWare
setting to fix this?

Best,
Shane
Alternative archives located at: