Re: Jaws switching between sound cards?

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 06:37:20 -0500

Hi Matthew,
Just go into the audio properties, and change the default sound device.
You could use QuickMix, to save each configuration, and then assign a
different hotkey to each one, thus allowing you to switch on the fly.
Hopefully this will work for you, i use this type of setup on 2 different
machines, hasn't failed yet.

Ricque
E-Mail: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Messenger: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx