[JFW] Jaws strange problem.

  • From: George Zeinoun <g.zaynoun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,VICUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:19:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hello folks.

Normally ctrl+home and ctrl+end, ctrl+left arrow and ctrl+right arrows are
windows wordprocessing commands and not screen reader limited, but why don't
they work for me? I must press pass through in order to utilize them. I looked
in the keyboard manager and they are defined right there. Can anybody help?

Thanks.