Jaws stopped reading home page

  • From: "Shari Weir" <shariweir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:03:58 -0500

Hi All, As of this morning, Jaws won't read my home page any more. I'm using
Jaws 5.1, IE 6, and Windows 98 SE. I use www.yahoo.com as my home page. Insert
f7 will bring up the list of links. If I choose a link, Jaws will read the next
Yahoo page. And Jaws is reading all other websites as usual. But on the home
page, arrow keys aren't reading text at all. The window is maximized. I don't
have any ideas of other things to check. Any ideas? Thanks.
Shari