Re: Jaws saying unchecked

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:51:09 -0700

I missed the earlier messages in this thread, so please forgive if my
question is too confused or confusing.  But I have a comment, then a
question:

First of all, on those relatively rare occasions when I can't seem to check
a check box in an online form (I assume that's what's being discussed?),
Usually, it works when I simple turn off Forms Mode (Insert num pad plus),
then just use my up and down arrow keys to find that box and check it.  Then
I go into Forms Mode again when I need to input text again into an edit
field in the form

But I have to guess maybe this question isn't about online forms?  If so,
sorry.

My questions are  to Jerry.  First of all, how come you refer to Insert B as
Say All?  I know it as the command to read everything only within a
dialogue, not as the Say All for general use, which of course is Insert up
arrow.  And insert tab is a command I don't know at all.  Is it a sort of
context-specific command for reading one line only within a dialogue?

Again, sorry if I'm misunderstanding everything because I didn't see the
beginning of the thread.