Re: Jaws saying unchecked

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 14:47:33 -0700

This continued periodic problem with JAWS reading uncheck or checked opposite
of the actual condition may have more to do with the design of the web page
than JAWS. So, when I fill out a form field, I check to see if what I have done
reads correctly with insert plus tab keys. If this does not give me enough
information, I rout the JAWS cursor to the area to poke around.
Debbie