Jaws saying topic

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:42:17 +1000

Hi all,
Jaws beta 9. When in Jaws help, as you arrow down the tree view. Is
there a way to stop Jaws saying topic as you pass each topic? I find
this really annoying. I would like to turn this off.
I also have a similar annoyance in another program where Jaws keeps
announcing Tree view before each item in a tree view.
This was a problem in Version 8 also in the same program.
Hope someone can help me shut this darn thing up.
Max.