Re: Jaws saying graphic whenever cursor is moved

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 08:56:05 -0400

Hi Robert, I did want to make sure of one thing.  Because you said word web
3.2.
On JFWLite there is a word web 2.2 and a word web 3.1.  Actually the
original word web is on there also, so there are three versions.  So make
sure you get
word web 3.1 and the scripts for 3.1.
Word Web Version 3.1 Download
Word Web 3.1 Scripts for Jaws 5 Download
Word Web 3.1 Scripts for Jaws 4.5X Download
Debbie