Jaws saying different things

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 23:19:05 -0000

 I puton old laptop going by wireless connection,jaws says  your wireless
connection is very poor and may fail",I then go to system tray I think Insert
f11, hear eddimax lan card status good zen well I assume jaws is reading the
dire warnings on putting on pc,but if the syz tray says all is  fine,what is
going on  if you are going to askme does the connection fail,no it is fine,I
would only say It takes jaws a long time to speak after I load up and the music
plays,, I just wait and put  on kettle and let him take his time well why not,
mind you at times jaws actually  surprises me by bouncing on fast,mustbe the
weather dorothy