RE: Jaws running sluggishly

  • From: "Jeffrey Schwartz" <sidney.schwartz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 10:06:56 -0500

This machine has a gb of RAM.  I know that's not a great deal by today's
standards but I never had this with pc's which had less.  Also, I'm using
the same computer, a Dell, at work.  It only has 512mb and doesn't give me
the same problem, and it is running more programs, often open at the same
time.