Re: Jaws repeating a letter forever

  • From: "Patrick Kwanashie" <patrick.kwanashie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 22:20:48 -0400

How about JAWS 8 sticking on a sentence or phrase and repeating it over and over again until one moves the cursor arrow? Has anyone here experienced that problem? Any work around? I use Ie7 and sometimes it happens when I am far from my keyboard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>