Re: Jaws repair where is it?

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:58:58 -0500

you have to run the jaws installation file to get a repair

When you run the cd of jaws or the downloaded exe file one of the options will
ask if you would like to Modify, repair, or uninstall.

Pick the repair and you will be done.

Remember all custom jaws user settings will be cleared out and jaws will be
back to default.