Re: Jaws repair

  • From: <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 00:12:33 -0500

Hello Yardbird:

Just insert your jaws 8 cd, go to where it says jaws setup. Then press enter just as if you were going too install it again, then tab along until you find three radio buttons. the first will say, modify the second will say repari, and the third one down is the one which says, uninstall or remove. Hope that's what your looking for. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>