RE: Jaws repair

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 22:55:28 +0100

Pennies do not exist I fear over here even the five pound note is vanishing
however I guess your way of coping is as good as any I do use my savings to
buy mine because it is my only option but  I do know those in work get help
and students. In any case many fine vips are losing jobs over here ,on
Friday a fine vip and jaws user working as diversity and access officer for
a large Council was made redundanthe did valuable work has mortgage to pay
still and family commitments I better not go on it is distressing after over
30 years of loyal service for them .Finally  you are not dumb ,so do not say
you are -----Original Message-----