RE: Jaws repair

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 17:26:12 -0400

Crystal, I'm guessing you tried to download via the JAWS update feature in
help. This has been a problem for JAWS users, including me, but not
consistently. The solution is pretty simple. Ignore the repair language and,
instead, go to the FS website and download the update from there. It should
go smoothly, and no repair will be necessary.

----