RE: Jaws pro

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:35:01 -0500

Hello Angie.

This is not necessarily true.  If you do not have the remote access option
it will cost you somewhere around $200 for remote access.  You can see what
you have enabled by going to the FS activate site and entering your serial
number where requested.  It will show you if you have the remote package are
not.  It will also show you release version allowed and how many keys you
have left.

I hope this helps.

Chris.