Jaws on the Mac

  • From: "Jack Chen" <jackchenonline@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:48:14 -0500

Hello.

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before.

I'm thinking of switching to a Mac for my next computer and wanted to hear
about people's experiences installing Jaws on XP or Vista on the Mac.  I'm
curious whether JFW can be installed successfully under Parallels and Bootcamp
both (of course not simultaneously).  I'm also curious what Macs people have
successfully installed any combination of the above software on.  I'm
interested in getting the Mac Mini but am open to other Macs if that Mac isn't
appropriate.

Thanks for all of your help in advance.

jack