Re: Jaws on a flash drive

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:32:09 +0000

Not unless you purchase authorization that entitles you to 11 then update that authorization so that 11 is authorized as well as 9.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/01/2010 15:57, Daniel McGee wrote:
Hi have a question about this. Well I have a laptop that has jaws 9 on it and
say for example I installed jaws 11 on my flash drive, would the ILM work on
the computer running jaws 9 with the Jaws 11? if you seewhat I mean.