RE: Jaws on a cd?

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:40:30 -0400

Just to be clear, you can put the installation program on a CD, but you
cannot put a "ready to run" copy of jaws on a cd; you'll have to go
through the installation process on whatever pc you want to use it on
before it will work properly.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission

Chip.Orange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(850) 413-6314

 (any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
=20