Re: Jaws now starts

  • From: Németh Dávid <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:49:57 +0200

Hello,

Try to check the language of the log on screen. You can modify it in Windows 7.

Regards,

Dávid

On 2010.09.01. 0:15, Yadiel Sotomayor wrote:
Yes I have... But not the same. When I'm going to enter my password, jaws says "This version of jaws is not registered to work with this language of the operating system. Please contact freedomscientific." I resolve that just by altaping and entering my password normally. After that jaws works normally. Also, jaws is very low. My system volume is on high, but jaws still is very low. And for some of the list members, YES! I did check the jaws system volume on the volume properties where I can configure different sounds and volumes. Those are the only 2 problems I have with jaws on win 7 ultimate 32 bit.

Yadiel