Jaws not reading letter in M.Word

  • From: moira burton <garnethill@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:56:59 -0500

I me having problems typing words in  .Word & Notepad. Jaws will say each

letter I am typing, however, when I am reading the text some words will

be jumbled due to missing letters.  I have gone back into the document

and changed the text and insert the missing letters.  I thought perhaps

it was my keyboard

Last night a seeing friend was over and I happened to mention my

problem.  After I had typed some stuff, and Jaws read the text missing

letters etc., sounding very jumbled.  My friend said there were no

errors in the document atoll.  Any thoughts on this? Hope you can advise me,
Moira.,