Re: Jaws not reading home page after internet explorer loads

  • From: "acutolo" <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:26:24 -0400

Hi there, I am using jaws 5 point 0 point 621.  I did try refresh the screen
with the f five key and then going out, and comming back in and the same
thing happens.  But I do however, thank you fortrying to help with my
problem, and appreciate the advice.
best regards,
al ----- Original Message -----