Jaws not reading dates in Outlook

  • From: "blindsite" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:29:47 -0000

After installing JFW 8.0 and the latest update, I cannot get it to read the
dates in the Outlook calendar. I am running Outlook 2002 and have reconfigured
the calander for accessible viewing.
Thanks
Dave
Blind Site - Accessing the world!
Tel: 08456 129 921
Fax: 01704 551440
Skype: blindsite
Web:
WWW.blindsite.net
Email:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
******This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you******