RE: Jaws not not saying list number

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:47:25 -0800

Thank You I will try it.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Allan Wong
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:12 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Jaws not not saying list number

hi Michael McDermott,

You can press jaws key+tab to announce items number of any list.

hth
From: "Michael McDermott" Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 00:45

Hi I am writing regarding a problem I am having with jaws not saying the
item number in a list.  I have only noticed this in Microsoft Out look
forinstance a list
of 10 messages and you might be on number 5, but it does not tell me
what number I am on or what the total number of items in the list are.
Wondering if any of you might have an idea as to why this is  happening
and how to correct it.