Jaws not announcing when there is an attachment in o/e

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:08:39 -0700

Using jaws 510 and windows xp/sp2.
In outlook express jaws does not tell me whether or not there is a message
attached even when there is one.
I have unchecked the option in security to not show attachments so this is not
blocking them.
In the view menu under columns, I have attachments checked and I know show is
checked because hide is currently showing--i.e. I could hide it and then it
would not show. Also, my wife said attachment was checked in the columns menu.
also increased the number of pixels to 140.
Is there anything else I could do?
I know this was working once upon a time but not sure when it stopped working.
Any help appreciated...thanks!

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: alan laity.vcf