Re: Jaws is saying collapsed before all group messages in OE 6.

  • From: "Kay Malmquist" <kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 09:28:12 -0600

Go in to the view menu, you right arrow on current view then up arrow once
and it will say group by conversation, just press enter on that and it will
uncheck it, and the collapsed stuff should go away.  If you leave it on you
can right arrow when you are in the message list and it says collapsed and
it will say expanded and you can down arrow on it and see the rest of the
messages in that conversation.  I use it this way a lot and have actually
stopped getting the digest in most email list because this is the easier way
to get through a lot of messages.
Kay Malmquist
kaylm@xxxxxxxxxxx