Re: Jaws & internet & security window

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:50:43 -0700

If you map the Jaws cursor to the PC cursor and arrow up, it might give you
more information on this new window.
For the javascripts, they should be enabled by default, but if they aren't,
press alt and find internet options and go to the advanced tab. resetting your
settings will enable it as well as moving down the option checkboxes in the
list.