Re: Jaws in Normal verses Print View?

  • From: "Devona Abel" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:35:02 -0600

You might consider going to jaws 8.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:20 PM
  Subject: Re: Jaws in Normal verses Print View?

  Thank you, using Jaws 7.1, with Magic 10, with XP home. I called FS today and
spoke of this problem and they are aware of it but cannot do anything about it.
They say they might try and fix it along the way but have no idea why it is so
at this time. They say that it is best to use normal but I know this. I thought
there might be some settings or something to help but guess not.

  I think that much of the troubles are those buffer areas we have been hearing
about on this exchange. I got tthe feeling that the buffer zones in the net are
caused from odd driver problems in diffferent computers. For this problem is
random and does not act the same in every computer. They say that drivers being
added into a com can really screw up things. I wanted to run a wireless key
board and a wireless mouce but they say there could be problems with new driers
and so forth.

  Thanks and if you do have a solution, please let me know.
  MMM

  On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:40:31 -0600 "Devona Abel" <djasister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
    What version's are you using?