Jaws in Normal verses Print View?

  • From: tickpub@xxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 10:14:06 -0800

Normal verses Print view with Jaws
Hi all out there,
I do have a little sight left and like to use the Print View inside the
View menu. I also run Magic which helps with my work in Word and certain
articles and creations. But find that Jaws will not work all the time in
Print View and this is weird. It will start out ok but as soon as I do a
highlight or make a change like a cut or paste then it stops reading.
I then have to go back into View and change over to Normal. But under
normal any graphics are not shown and the set up is different.
Does anyone know how I can get Jaws to read in the print view without
turning off reading?
Wonder why Jaws will only read Normal and does not work well with
anything else?
Is there a way around this.

Also in the view menu towards the bottom the Markup choice keeps getting
checked, what causes this and when I uncheck it, everything works better.
What is markup for and what does it actually do and how can I shut it off
and make it stay off?
Thank you
MMM