RE: Jaws has 0 links

  • From: "Roger Bachelder" <bachelder3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 20:45:58 -0500

Hi Christopher,

Yes, it is strange. Not only does it happen in outlook, it happens in other
programs too. But when I get out of it, and go back it is fine.
 Looking forward to the 8 point o update.

Take care,

Roger Bachelder

In that case, you've been a victim of the bug I described in the previous
message. I expect that when you close and re-open an HTML document the
virtual cursor will be fine again?