Re: Jaws guide for Windows Media Player 11

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 10:34:25 -0700

Ok, this is odd, the page is valid both css and xhtml. Jaws for some reason works and reads the guide if I have the virtual cursor off but with the virtual cursor on, it only can read to the first heading. Any ideas here? Using Jaws 8 with the latest update.

Sean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>