Re: Jaws guide for Windows Media Player 11

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:34:35 +0100

For the person who asked why the guide was empty, I've just checked, and
the guide is still in its fullest, so not sure what's going on there. In
regards to skin mode David, I appreciate what you're saying, but since I
mainly use Winamp or RealPlayer using WMP11 in skin mode doesn't bother
me. However, thanks for pointing out that limitation.
On Thu, 10 May 2007 10:19:19 +0100 (BST), "David Bailes"
<david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi Christopher,
>
> First question:
> David, where can I download this guide please?
>
> Sorry for the confusion. I've already replied to you
> on access-uk, but in case anyone else has the same
> problem: there's a section with the heading audio on
> the following page, and the link to the guide is in
> that short section:
> http://vip.chowo.co.uk/jaws-guides/
>
> Alternatively, a direct link to the guide is:
> http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html
>
> Second question:
> Also, has anyone tried
> using WMP11 in Skin mode? I find this to be more
> accessible with JAWS
> 8.0.423 demo than normal mode.
>
> Skin mode seems to have easier keyboard navigation,
> but you can't access all the functionality.
>
> David Bailes.

Christopher Hallsworth
E-mail: chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name chrishallsworth7266