Re: Jaws guide for Windows Media Player 11

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 10:19:19 +0100 (BST)

Hi Christopher,

First question:
David, where can I download this guide please?

Sorry for the confusion. I've already replied to you
on access-uk, but in case anyone else has the same
problem: there's a section with the heading audio on
the following page, and the link to the guide is in
that short section:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/jaws-guides/

Alternatively, a direct link to the guide is:
http://vip.chowo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/jaws/Windows-Media-Player-11-Guide.html

Second question:
Also, has anyone tried
using WMP11 in Skin mode? I find this to be more
accessible with JAWS
8.0.423 demo than normal mode.

Skin mode seems to have easier keyboard navigation,
but you can't access all the functionality.

David Bailes.