Re: Jaws guide for IE7

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:56:46 -0600

Allan,  I was not referring to using menus, it's the control-down arrow
keystroke (entered from the search box) that doesn't work.
Cher

>>> Allan Wong <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx> 2/5/2008 10:00 AM >>>
Cher Bosch ( mailto:Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx ) wrote:
Specifically, we could not open the search combo box to add other search
providers, and none of the tab navigation keystrokes work.

this is not true, to change the search provider, you can do it in tools menu
and this is accessible in jaws 7.10. about the tab navigation keystroke, i
can't remember whether in jaws 7.10 work or not.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong ( mailto:allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx )