Re: Jaws from a thumb drive

  • From: Whitefang <whitefang@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:38:50 -0600

Hi Debbie:

I got the names of these files from my download folder.

I guess they have changed what they want people to know. I had a bit of
trouble with freedom over this issue. The sales manager is a liar and a
donkey's behind.

First you can install your own version of JAW'S on any system you want, and
use the ILM to authorize it. they will let you authorize a couple of systems
for your own personal use. Remember to remove the ILM from the system if you
are not going to use it anymore.

Secondly, As I said in my previous message, if that computer has a current
version of JAWS on it. You don't need to install the dongle driver and the
video intercept driver. Otherwise, you must install the two files.

I am using  the ILM authorize version on my home computer & the USB version
of JAWS om my flash drive along with the dongle to access any computer I
feel like.

The Dongle cost me $65 Canadian & I got it from my dealer. But if you listen
to the sale manager, he'll tell you otherwise. But he won't tell you this
until he hears your reason for wanting a dongle. As in my case, he didn't
feel I had need for one.

Wayne