Jaws friendly mp3 jukebox

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <cjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 23:41:35 -0400

Hi All!

It has been awhile since I have been on the list so please forgive me if this
question is redundant!

I have close to 100,000 mp3's. I have used a program called cdj to organize
sort, and play all these files. This program is very easy and yet surprisingly
powerful. However, CDJ will not work properly and completely on my new Vista
machine.

I need a jaws friendly program that will allow me to browse, organize create
playlists, and generally commandeer these mp3's.

I have tried Media Monkey and found it not jaws friendly. also, I have found
Windows media player accessible for jaws but not highly usable for this many
music files and albums/cd's.

I have surfed to look at other players/jukeboxes but there is seemingly over a
million to choose from...where to start?

Anybody got any suggestions?

Note: I specifically want separate window views for albums and tracks, if
possible

Thanks,
Carl