RE: Jaws freezing

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:53:45 -0400

I believe this is an XP related problem as I've seen it myself on my XP
machine with both Jaws 11 and 12, and not only in IE but also in Word.

It doesn't seem to happen with Windows 7 though I can't really recommend
that operating system for other reasons.

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____